Job description / Role
A reputable international logistics and freight company is looking for an Indian Customer Service Executive.
- Securing booking confirmation from vendors.
- Maintaining SOP for customers.
- Following up on shipments with sales, customers, and vendors.
- Opening job cards with complete details.
- Process flow execution and monitoring.
- Customer liaison, feedback, and reporting.
- Service failure should be communicated to the salesperson and to the customer within the same day.
- CS will be the key contact and responsible for retention of the customer.
- Informing documents requirement / qualifying the documents / pre-alerts.
- Ensuring file and documents compliance.
- Raising dispute and follow up.
- Shipment tracking and updating.
- Periodical reporting.
- Dispute filing and follow up.
- Waiver and discounts follow up and closing.
- JIP reports and closing.
- CS will ensure that the jobs are handled as per the set SOP
- Paid visa fees
- Free health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Skills Minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar role.
- Should be versatile and committed professional with fair knowledge and experience of Freight Forwarding, and Shipping in UAE.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English, both written & verbal. Must be computer savvy, and enjoy networking with agents to develop and maintain business relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, workflow optimization and ability to learn from experience and pro-act in client servicing.
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Experience Executive
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Customer Support Executive
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Customer Service Representative