Customer Service Executive - UAE National
TGC Middle East
Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a large Private Company in Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm al Quwain, Sharjah & Ajman
We are looking for a Customer Service Executive that will be responsible for attending to customers, preparing correspondences, and fulfilling customer inquiries to ensure satisfaction. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across several communication channels. To do well in this role you need to maintain expert knowledge about the company’s products and services to best help customers. You will have to respond efficiently and accurately to customers' inquiries, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• High School
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
• Comfortable using computers.
If this opportunity excites you, please apply now. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.