Job description / Role
Gift Wrapper position in Harvey Nichols - Mall of Emirates
To wrap customer gift selections and provide excellent customer service
• Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with questions and directing them to appropriate department/ individual
• Greet customer promptly to determine type of wrap required
• Gift wrap customer purchases
• Place new gift wrap selections on display and ensure the maintenance of prototype standards
• Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
• Maintain supplies and fill in stock as requested
• High school qualification
• 1 -2 years experience preferably in a similar field
• Creative and artistic
• Highly organised with attention to detail
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.