Job description / Role
• We’re looking for someone who knows how to manage multiple tasks while providing customers with the best possible service.
• You also need to be A good communicator, with the ability to build strong professional relationships and empathize with people’s needs
• Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
• Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
• Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages ERP and CRM.
• Attend to customer needs in a professional, friendly and courteous manner
• Ensure that a high level of professional rapport is developed and maintained with all customers
• Follow customer service procedures as outlined in the manual to comply with the ISO procedures and safe working practices
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of all departments, products and services so that customers are provided accurate information
• Ensure all tickets are actioned in accordance with Network Standards so that we comply with service levels given to customer
• Report, evaluate and investigate recurring operational problems that are highlighted by customer and then direct the information accordingly for corrective actions to be taken
• Supports users as needed in completing, modifying or canceling online bookings.
• Clarifies the online user journey and provides knowledgeable input on the Hosts and experiences offered on the platform.
• Works closely with the Content Manager to create informative guiding pieces (product tours, articles & FAQs) that would enable users to solve issues independently.
• Escalates user pains to the management and other functions within the team, and provides suggestions to improve the user online and offline experience.
• Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
• Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
• Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
What we offer
• On top of a competitive salary package you’ll enjoy
• A bright and inspiring work environment
• Training and development opportunities
AED 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications or any other related field.
• Excellent English language and written skills
• 3+ years of professional experience in Customer Service in the eCommerce, marketplace, or online space.
• Proficient in CRM platforms (Zendesk, Intercom etc.)
• Customer oriented.
• Excellent email writing skills.
• Excellent professional communication skills.
• Tech start-up experience is a plus
• Arabic Speaker is a must.
About the Company
We are a licensed broker by Dubai government and we are a listed agent with most developers in UAE. This gives us an advantage when dealing with investor and future home owners and guide them to the suitable property without any brokerage fees or commission. All that is presented in this site is subject to study and comparison.
Customer Services Representative
Customer Service / Sales Specialist
TGC Consulting Middle East
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Customer Service Representative - Retail
TGC Consulting Middle East