Job description / Role
This is an entry-level role. Candidates who are immediately available to join are preferred.
Key responsibilities are:
• Providing exceptional service, resulting in positive customer experience.
• Average activities/establishment per guest per visit
• Ensures the opening and closing checklists of the establishment are legibly completed, any revisions implemented, variances reported and performs the activity according to the script.
• Guides customers and maintains protocols when dealing with VIP guests.
• Acts as the ambassador of the brand for the establishment represented.
• Reconciles transactions accurately at the end all the time in compliance with the policy.
• Maintains highest grooming standards and follows process flow for uniforms.
• Coordinates on the daily inventory of consumables and supplies for the establishment and report any lack of stocks.
• Sets-up establishment with materials, accessories, uniforms prior to opening time and ensures that the assigned establishment is always clean.
• Guides and supports new joiners in their performance delivery to meet the required standards.
• Report any incidents, complaints, failures, shortage of materials, media or legal queries to the Coordinator immediately.
• Keeps control of visitor attendance manually in case of system failure and aims to achieve attendance targets for the establishment.
• Performs additional tasks when instructed by Team Leader/Coordinators from time to time.
• Deals with guests in a polite and courteous manner and answers all queries in a professional manner.
• Minimum 1 year of Customer facing role experience
• Minimum 6 months of Customer/Guest Service experience gained preferably in a leisure or retail environment. Need at a minimum to join the team.
• Good English language skills required. Arabic language preferred.
• Good computer skills / knowledge of MS Office required.
• Patient and kind towards customers, specially kids
• Aims towards ensuring excellent customer satisfaction with minimum laps
About the Company
Established in 1997, Emaar Properties is a Public Joint Stock Company listed on the Dubai Financial Market. A pioneering developer of integrated master-planned communities, Emaar Group has transformed the real estate sector in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Emaar Group is extending its expertise in developing master-planned communities internationally, and today, has a significant presence in several key global markets. Simultaneously, the company has developed competencies in hospitality & leisure, and shopping malls & retail.
Emaars world-class project development competencies are underlined by its iconic assets in Dubai and other international markets.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts