Job description / Role
Customer Service & Logistics Manager
Salary: up to AED 28,000 Based on experience.
Our Client inspires millions of people around the globe to work out utilizing their innovative physical activity solutions.
A Wellness lifestyle company that has rapidly grown into a success story reaching 100 countries. They are looking for team players with strong relationship skills and an international approach, who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with their culture by practicing sports and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and digital savvy, you have the right spirit to join the Team. As a result of their expansion we are looking for a Customer Service & Logistics Manager to join the team in Dubai.
Key role – Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will ensure efficient and effective Customer service and Logistics operations.
• Ensure that the Order to Cash process (from order confirmation to D&I) process meets customer’s expectations in terms of Customer Experience and cost efficiency
• Ensure the implementation for Customer and client Care activities and achievement of these Kpi's
• Proactively manage 3PL in terms of SLA, making sure that the partner(s) deliver a superior D&I Customer Experience
• Ensure the achievement of sales objectives, liaising proactively with sales so to identify and reduce backlog slippage and minimizing revenues deviations
• Ensure proper Invoicing process, in compliance with local with fiscal law compliance and IFRS Group Revenue Recognition policies
• Support Country Manager to develop reliable and accurate sales fore-casts (Monthly, Quarterly, Semester, Year-end)
• Guarantee precise and timely orders process and portfolio order management (backlog), assuring data quality, consistency and reliability
• Guarantee an effective Close the Loop process, in line with policies
• Responsible to ensure proper Governance and Compliance of Order To Cash Process
• Ensure the continuous improvement of logistic costs and stock optimization and that OTC is lean, effective and efficient
• Build a solid, robust, right-sized, competent, customer oriented and engaged team
• Customer Caring and Customer orientation
• Warehouse Management
• Delivery & Installation processes
• Importation processes (overseas)
• Financial skills and cost management
• Project Management
• Problem Solving
• Negotiation and communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Strong leadership which inspires colleagues and customers
• Team management with high degree of empathy
• Advance MS Office pack use
Typical KPI’s include
• NPS – Delivery & Installation
• NPS - Total Country
• % Compliance to company’s Care Activities
• % Welcome Call
• % Pre-Production call (EU branches)
• Total Country Turnover
• D & I costs on Sales
• Opex of own CdC
• Inventory Write-Off (value)
• Rotation Index Finished Product WH
• Order Precision (respect of CCDD)
• % respect of Monthly Sales Target vs Country Forecast
• Expired Backlog %
• Late backlog rescheduling %
• Excellent communication in English.
• Candidates from Consumer goods, retail, e-commerce, luxury goods would be a consideration
• Experience within the UAE and currently residing in the country is essential.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.