Job description / Role
Customer Service & Logistics Manager- LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics
LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up for Ever... All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation, and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics Middle East manages 8 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma, Guerlain and Benefit Cosmetics. LVMH P&C Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents' structures.
The Customer Service & Logistics Manager will lead the distribution activity of the company, animating a network of 47 countries with various sales channels Travel Retail, Agents, Subsidiaries, Boutiques, and Ecommerce. Under his/her supervision, he/she will manage a dynamic team of 12 people.
The main missions will be:
- To secure the business turnover of the wide portfolio of 8 prestigious Maisons while respecting the LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics standards in terms of Quality, On time, In Full, and Time to markets.
- To offer an excellent order management and the best client relationship management within his/her markets/customers portfolio and brands management.
- To lead the 3PL strategy, animating our network of transportation/warehouse partners to optimize the flows and logistics costs.
- To challenge the logistic provider performance to secure logistic and deliveries to the customer execution and match expected service level at defined cost.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Activity Management
- Execute sales strategy by providing a high level of customer service within his / her scope of
- Respect and commit on the best customer promise with a tight control on the quality of our orders in terms of On Time In Full and Leadtime
- Secure the dispatch of our allocated materials (new products and merchandizing) to secure the on-counter dates of our markets
- Smooth the load of the warehouse and secure the brand turnover based on the business priority of the month
- Ensure customs and legal compliance in the order processing management
- Manage client's relationships within scope of responsibilities providing relevant and reliable information (product availability, delivery lead-time, shipping contacts, claims discussions etc.)
- Budget and Logistics Cost Control
- 3PLs Management:
- People Management
- Elaborate the budget for the logistics costs in cooperation with Finance Department
- Monitor actual expenses vs budget
- Manage cost and performance to match logistics budgets and service levels
- Define corrective actions to respect budget and ensure their implementation
- Lead Cost Optimization Projects at the level of the department (transport internalization, staging costs etc.)
- Manage contract with our Service Logistics Providers in respect to the quality and service levels defined at the level of LVMH P&C
- Initial content with the definition of clear SLA
- Periodic contract content review / evolution
- Monthly and Quarterly Performance Animation and reviews with 3PLs (Transporters and Warehouse)
- Share and communicate vision and strategy to his/her teams
- Set challenging and achievable objectives for each team members
- Organize and manage resources (identify potential, mobility to come and jobs rotation opportunities)
- Recruit, animate, motivate, train, and develop teams and potential to guarantee efficiency
- Proven management experience
- Supply Chain and Customer relationship management experience
- Customs and exportation formalities in GCC
- Logistics Partnership Management (warehouse and transport expertise)
- Performance monitoring
- Customer Caring and Customer orientation approach
- Agile, adaptable, excellent communication skills with senior leaderships
- Strong influential/negotiations skills
- Team management with high degree of empathy
- Priorities management and high tolerance to commercial and customer pressure
- Costs and results oriented, able to work within time constraints and schedules
- Must be fluent in English. French and Arabic are a plus
- Engineering or Business Master's degree
- Min of 6/8 years of relevant experiences in supply chain and successful experiences as manager
- Previous experiences in the Middle East and/or in the cosmetics / luxury industry is a strong advantage
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.