Job description / Role
Lead a dedicated team of Customer Service & Logistics Representatives and provide an effective and efficient customer service to all internal and external Getinge Group Middle East customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products, sales policies, supply chain procedures and shipping methods and terms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead and supervise a team of dedicated customer service and logistics Representatives
• Develop an understanding of customers' needs and take actions to ensure that such needs are met.
• Ensure the team follows customer service processes; from order entry to the delivery of goods
• Monitor the team for the achievement of the best results as per the set KPIs
• Review the Letter of Credits and other payment terms and provide input to the Customer Service Manager and/ or Finance Department
• Determine best solutions for the issues, if any, escalated by the customers
• Provide backlog analysis and ensure accuracy of data provided to customer service manager and /or Finance team for forecasting process
• Liaise with stakeholders (customers, sales managers, production units and logistic personnel) to meet and exceed their expectations
• Process sales order in a timely manner including reviewing and checking orders according to established department policies and procedures
• Process credit / debit notes for customers
• Compute prices, discounts, commissions and shipping charges as required.
• Prepare quotes, invoices and delivery orders through Company’s ERP systems (SAP, CRM) in a timely manner.
• Prepare shipment documents and forwards to the customers
• Manage the generation of open sales orders to ensure all orders are generated for picking and packing and able to be invoiced prior to each fiscal month end
• Coordinate with project coordinators to ensure that the documents are followed according to the contract
• Ensure regulatory and quality compliance as per Getinge Group polices and applicable local regulatory laws
• Liaise with the 3rd Party Logistics Provider (3PL) to obtain information relating to the preparation and shipping of customer purchase orders.
• Handle and resolve queries raised by Customers, Sales Managers and/or the Finance Department.
• Prepare tracking sheet (excel) to monitor the confirmed sales orders shipments
• Provide absence cover to other members of the team
• A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent; and 3 to 5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Team Lead experience in customer service, sales and/or logistics
• Good communication skills; fluent in spoken and written English. French and Arabic would have an advantage
• Working experience of SAP, CRM and INCOTERMS
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret insurance terms, custom regulations and letter of credits
• Experience in dealing with Global inspection Companies such as BVI, Cotecna and Intertek
• Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and other stakeholders
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, pro-rata and percentages
• Ability to apply concepts of basic accounting
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule forms
• Skill and ability to operate a computer and work extensively with EXCEL, WORD and OUTLOOK
• Skill and ability to organize and prioritize work, and meet deadlines
About the Company
Getinge Group is a leading global provider of innovative solutions for operating rooms, intensive-care units, hospital wards, sterilization departments, elderly care and for life science companies and institutions. With a genuine passion for life, we build quality and safety into every system.
Our unique value proposition mirrors the continuum of care, enhancing efficiency throughout the clinical pathway. Based on our first-hand experience and close partnerships, we are able to exceed expectations from customers – improving the every-day life for people, today and tomorrow.