Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
We are looking for a strong Customer Service Manager to be in charge of championing the relationship building with both the clients and the suppliers by ensuring the provision of information relative to their sales or purchase orders, stock movement/status, and servicing their queries and complaints. You will take crucial decisions, at times, that may influence the movement of goods.
You will help capture and coordinate Brand requirements and project manage them to delivery..
What you'll do
- Follow all relevant Customer Service policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Follow-up on escalated cases /issues/questions of team members to ensure they are closed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Create and develop strategic service capabilities for support team and guests . Strive for solutions that drive an improved customer experience and mutual profitability.
- Keep team abreast on latest changes in shipping and logistics regulations and processes
- Drive improvement in the acquisition and development of Customer Service talent. Document, analyze, and quantify performance and impact of customer service processes
- Propose cost optimization recommendations and seek necessary approvals
- Coordinate with Supply Chain on out-of-stock items and expected replenishment dates
- Drive improvement in the acquisition and development of Customer Service talent. Document, analyze, and quantify performance and impact of customer service processes.
- Champion the relationship building with existing customers to provide enhanced pre-sale and post-sale support
- Create and manage a differentiated service model framework that specifies what services and service level commitments are offered to each customer
- Ensure all customers' complaints and inquiries are attended and closed
- Champion the relationship building with the suppliers for the greater purpose of end customer satisfaction
- Maintain harmony among customers/ suppliers and resolve grievances, if any
- Maintain a close relationship with the Accounting Department on issues concerning advance payments from clients, credit notes or debit notes, general payments etc.
- Review all relevant reports like stock reports, back orders reports, sales prices to clients
- Ensure proper maintenance of the filing system/database of customers/suppliers consistent, up-to-date and as per audit standards' requirement
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- Liaise with commercial team to ensure goods are packed/invoiced/documents legalised and delivered on time
- Obtain the required details for creating new customers in database
- Ability to lead and upskill your team to deliver the best guest experience online and offline
What you need to succeed in this role
We see success in the role as being able to take charge of our customer service department and foster positive relationships with our guests. If you know how to find unique ways to deal with customer complaints or concerns, you'd be a perfect fit for this position. Furthermore, a deep understanding of the current luxury retail landscape is necessary to grasp all the subtle cultural nuances that are part of the day to day life in Dubai within a retail environment. A great comprehension of the overall selling ceremony, as well as the guest experience journey will be also fundamental to then provide 5 star support to our previous, current and future guests.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below
- You are a Team Player
- You are an excellent Communicator
- You a have an Analytical mind
- You are very Detail Driven
- You have an unwavering Business Acumen
- You have a University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a similar role
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.