Job description / Role
• Supports Concierge Team by laying out a plan on how to increase the Concierge revenue via Customer Service Team; scouts for other services which can be offered to existing clients and presents it to the management for further studies and implementation.
• Coordinates with Accounts Department in maintaining financial records of the client and the organization at the same time. Assists Accounts Department in reconciling weekly/monthly billing from Creative City on applications processed for the period.
• Coordinates with Renewal Management Team on license cancellations; consolidates data on cancellation reasons and trends and submits it to Operations Manager for analysis.
• Builds sustainable relationships of trust through open, transparent and interactive communication with consultants and agents.
• Meets team targets as set by the Leadership Group.
• Compiles reports on overall customer satisfaction as required.
• Follows communication procedures, guidelines and policies set by the Operations Manager.
• Participates in company-initiated activities such as team building, networking events, and employee engagement activities.
• Performs ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager.
• Lead, plan, train, and review the work of staff responsible for providing customer service functions and services; participate in performing the most complex work of the unit.
• Train assigned employees in their areas of work including customer service related methods, procedures, and techniques.
• Verify the work of assigned employees for accuracy, proper work methods, techniques, and compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
• Provide training and instruction to Customer Service Team on how to utilize assigned computer applications, programs, and systems such as CRM, ERP etc.; answer questions regarding system problems.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance, Air Ticket
• Proven customer experience champion and experience in managing a team in the same field for at least 3 years.
• Track record of over-achieving quota.
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Excellent English communication and presentation skills; ability to speak in Arabic is an advantage
• Bachelor’s Degree holder; Master’s degree is an advantage
About the Company
Hire Rightt Executive search:
Established in Dubai in 2002, Hire Rightt has become a trusted name for both, clients and potential candidates. Our offices are strategically located in U.A.E., Canada, United States and India; however, our operations are not restricted to these regions. The employees at Hire Rightt maintain the best professional networks to ensure a perfect candidate fit is found for the clients requirements.
Hire Rightt is an executive search company aiming to provide a complete solution for your organizations HR needs. Depending on the enterprise level, our framework is tailored to serve every individual client with the best talent pool. Our proactive efforts as job match makers are dedicated to support both the client as well as the job seekers. Our team is passionate about what they do and well-trained to obtain a complete understanding of job openings, hence ensuring valuable results.