Job description / Role
We have been assigned an exclusive role with our client, a luxury furniture company is urgently looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to be based in their warehouse operations in Sharjah, UAE to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention, and to meet their expectations.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor, and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
To be considered for this job, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager, Retail Manager, or Assistant Manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English; Arabic is desirable
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Must have a good eye for details.
- Experience working with luxury furniture is a plus.
- Diploma in any relevant field / Bachelor's Degree (desirable)
- Willing to work in Sharjah for 6 days a week and work overtime when required
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do reach us.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing
Customer Service Representative
|Abu Dhabi||12 Apr|
Sales and Customer Happiness Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Irwin & Dow