Job description / Role
• Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards
• Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
• Managing a team of customer services staff
• Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email and letter Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
• Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service our organization is providing;
• Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
• Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
• Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Making reports as required by the management
AED 15000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as Customer Service Manager
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Problem solving skills
• Phone skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and CRM software
• Excellent communication skills in English
About the Company
We are a company based in UAE.