Job description / Role
NTS Group are exclusively working with a leading Pharmaceutical company in Dubai to recruit a Customer Service Manager. Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Customer Service.
This position will be responsible for:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead and direct the customer service team for the Gulf market cluster, ensuring colleague engagement, development, and performance management.
• Ensure business requirements are met through operational execution of the customer service / order management / O2C functions.
• Ensure full compliance to internal financial controls and processes with regard to O2C and work to minimize or eliminate any identified financial controls risks, and support O2C internal & external audits.
• Manage customer escalations as well as internal and external communication regarding customer delivery coordination.
• Document and optimize customer service and order management processes based on knowledge and expertise of local market requirements and internal business processes.
• Maintain good communication and manage relationships with internal customers (e.g. finance, regulatory, commercial,) to ensure processes are designed and executed to meet internal compliance requirements and business needs in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
• Ensure customer engagement for external customers / distributors, holding periodic customer review meetings as needed.
• Ensure routine and meaningful communication with the Dubai hub LSP and LCZ intercompany operations, attending business reviews, providing performance feedback, executing day to day operations, and recommending process improvements.
• Ensure on-time delivery to customers and proactive communication of expected delivery dates.
• Responsible for customer claims management (expiry, damage, complaints, etc) following the companies policies.
• Responsible for customer service and invoicing operations within Gulf markets.
• Responsible for collecting and issuing all documents required for import and export permits and receiving the Ministry of Health approval or permit for exporting.
Job Specific technical/Functional/Professional Competencies:
• Strong supply chain management skills including: customer order management, international trade (import, export, customs), knowledgeable about demand & supply planning, inventory management, metrics reporting, etc.
• Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment preferred.
• Proven ability to work in a complex matrix organization with issue resolution skills.
• People Management –ability to develop & engage team members to deliver against objectives.
• Strong Communication & Influencing skills required to interact with various levels of management.
• Business Acumen – knowledgeable about the pharmaceutical industry / healthcare environment and key factors to business success.
• Strong data analysis and PC skills are required.
• Experience in similar roles in supply chain is a plus
• Bachelor degree required - preferably in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Customer Service Manager
CPIC Global Management Consultancy DMCC
Customer Support Coordinator
Safir Global DMCC
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service - Kidzania Dubai Mall
Customer Success Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search