Job description / Role
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for being the central point of contact for onboarding clients. The CSM is to connect with each department involved in the onboarding of the client to ensure continuous communications, constant follow-ups, ensuring efficiency in the process and ultimately achieving service satisfaction.
- Contact onboarding clients through a phone call and welcome them into Virtuzone family.
- Mapping Client Journey: Making sure clients understand every step of the process with expected timelines.
- Coordination: Liaising with licensing operations team and visa operations team respectively in order to share information about the client and retrieve updates on the process.
- Client Follow-Up: Delivering information to clients regarding their applications. Follow-up should be carried out every 2 days for each client.
- Proactively reassuring clients and finding solutions for possible challenges. Handle client complaints.
- Ensuring the client's journey is seamless and smooth.
- Keeping a record of all newly onboarded clients with stage completion timelines.
- Addressing potential obstacles by predicting and keeping clients informed with full transparency.
- Anticipating client's needs by using experience from other cases and avoiding doing the same shortfall if any.
- Feedback collection by sending post-service surveys.
- Maintain accurate SalesForce data entry and account information, including updating client contact details, transaction progress and posting via chatter any updates / queries to relevant parties.
- Adhere to company policies, compliance and ensure provided KPIs are met.
- Promote where possible the Group, the businesses within the group, the referral programs and the brand.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Russian speaker
• Strong desire for self-improvement & growth
• Excellent organisational skills
• Critical thinking with the ability to identify issues & implement changes that will result in company savings in time, manpower & finances
• Experience with Salesforce is preferable
• Microsoft Office skills
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision
• Excellent analytical skills and solution-driven approach
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, taking the lead when required & appropriate
• Ability to manage client and colleague expectations
• Flexible and capable of working in dynamic, fast-paced work environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills necessary for managing a portfolio of clients
• Truthworthy, honest, diligent and empathetic.
• Conflict management and ability to diffuse situations.
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of company setup in the UAE so that our clients can focus 100% on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade licence, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved with the UAE free zone and mainland company setup process.
That's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem challenging, with the right support the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. More than 15,000 entrepreneurs have trusted us to set up their companies, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade licence with us every year going forward.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Client Services Manager
Customer Service Representative
Customer Support Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Nov|
Customer Service Attendant