Job description / Role
We are looking for Officer Customer Service for Dubai, UAE.
To execute the Customer service activities and ensure careful handling of all the customers
Key Responsibility Areas
• Responsible and accountable for responding to customer requests and questions regarding service, products and account information in a professional, accurate, efficient and friendly manner.
• Responsible and accountable for conferring with the customer by phone or in person to receive orders for placements, discontinuance, or change in service.
• Responsible and accountable for completing contract forms, updating change of address records, and issuing discontinuance orders.
• Responsible and accountable for complaint resolution either technical, large or complex, regarding service, products and accounts using established procedures that ensure customer delight by the quality of complaint handling.
• Responsible and accountable for using every opportunity to turn service inquiry calls into immediate business and generate revenue by providing accurate sales lead information to Sales Team.
• Responsible and accountable for sending daily/weekly/monthly reports to customers and superiors as per respective customer KPI
• Responsible for respective customers data management and MIS.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Ability to talk to others to convey information effectively.
• Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Actively looking for ways to help people.
• Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
About the Company
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East's leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Call Center Agent - Inbound
Call Center Agent
Customer Relations Customer (CRM)
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG