Job description / Role
- Receive inbound calls from customers and prospects through voice, fax, e-mail and web while maintaining established standards for number of calls, pick-up time, duration of call, quality of call etc.
- Provide high quality customer service by answering customer enquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information and redirect them where appropriate.
- Provide high quality customer service by handling customer service requests as defined in the Call Center Operation Manual efficiently and accurately with relevant necessary documentation.
- Provide first level support for all technical and functional queries related website and mobile application
- Migrate customers to Alternative Distribution Channels including website and mobile application.
- Handle customer complaints to the satisfaction of the customer within the defined authority limits and escalate more complex complaints where appropriate.
- University degree in any discipline from a reputable university.
- 1-2 years work experience in the Customer Service functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent command of the English language, Arabic is a definite plus.
- Should be a team player with an aptitude for customer service.
- Highly decisive.
- Must be service oriented.
- Candidate must be tactful and discrete when dealing with clients and must be able to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure.
About the Company
One of the leading “TPA” , Third Party Administrators in Medical Insurance ; a subsidiary of a fortune 20 Multi National Company , with extensive operation across GCC prospering over the last 18 years in facilitating our customers beyond their expectations in all services on par with global standards.
We are committed in ensuring to provide high quality , superior, innovative and cost-effective business solutions in the areas of healthcare and insurance services and embrace the good will of being one among the best leading TPA’s in this region serving over 50 insurance companies , in administering their multiple policies as well as catering to self-funded schemes with both international and local policies amidst our stake holders.
It is significant to share our accolades, that we serve more than 1.4 million members whilst administering over AED 4 billion worth of claims annually through a dedicated team of 700 + medical professionals in our talent pool from different parts of the world. We are partnered with a broad global network of over 4,000 health care providers in the region and always thrive to delight our customer through every service we provide remarkably.
We believe in attracting dynamic , focused , self-motivated , professionals with industry expertise to join hands with us to move forward in a journey, which promises growth and career establishment as per each one’s skills and potential.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Coordinator
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing
Customer Service - Kidzania Dubai Mall
Customer Service Executive