Job description / Role
Exciting opportunity for a Contact Centre Quality Manager to strategies, implement and develop policies/procedures to establish a successful team.
Our client is an established government services company catering to deliver to the needs of the public. The company is based in Abu Dhabi with a strong reputation for its pleasant work culture and business and personal growth opportunities.
* Assure that frameworks, policies, guidelines, and standards for knowledge management are developed, updated, and disseminated effectively to stakeholders.
* Establish a proactive knowledge management system in coordination with Abu Dhabi government agencies and external vendors.
* Leverage the latest leading global practices in knowledge management to exploit potential management improvement opportunities.
* Create and maintain a call centre knowledge base and research changes to the knowledge base to evaluate their impact.
* Maintain partnerships with government agencies to collect and provide the centre's staff with the most current information.
* Assuring compliance with the company standards for all call centre services and operations.
* Identify and implement knowledge management policies to develop training materials.
* Aid, the line manager with any additional responsibilities or job functions.
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive monthly salary, as well as an annual housing allowance in addition. The organisation will also provide visa and medical insurance.
* Previous experience working within a busy Call Centre, Contact Centre or similar environment
* Proven ability to strategize, improve and implement policies and procedures
* Experience training, coaching and mentoring staff
* Exceptional customer service skills, active listening, and excellent verbal and written communication.
* Ability to adapt to diverse personalities and pay attention to client needs.
* Managing time effectively, setting priorities, and multitasking.
* Bachelor's degree.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Call Centre Manager
Customer Service Executive
Excelsior Group ME
Customer Service Senior Manager
Customer Service Manager
Call Center Executive