Job description / Role
Customer Service Representative working for a multinational FMCG business.
You will be required for providing excellent support to customers whilst working alongside the sales team.
A leading multinational FMCG health care business, with a strong global presence.
- Providing first class support to the company and sales team.
- Managing the full order-to-cash process and ensuring that the orders are dispatched on time.
- Dealing with any customer queries.
- Providing after sales support to clients.
- Assisting finance team with invoicing.
- Very competitive salary package.
- Family medical insurance.
- Flight ticket allowance.
- Multinational working environment.
3 years of experience within a customer service role.
Excellent communication skills.
Strong MS Office knowledge.
Experience working with SAP will be a plus.
Language skills: Arabic and English; French is a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.