Job description / Role
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Support and promote sales and marketing activities by maintaining regular contact with representatives/distributors and customers.
• Provide support to regional team and Sales & Customer Service division.
• Collect, analyze and report customer feedback on products and services to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Prepare bids and quotations, enter RMAs and orders and monitor order status. Assist with monitoring past due accounts and obtaining customer credit details.
• Plan and organize customer visits, conferences, seminars, training and other marketing and sales activities.
• Review individual CSR metrics to identify and implement improvements.
• Communicate clearly and positively with internal and external customers.
• Continuously identify, measure, follow and improve customer service area processes.
• Understand, create, simplify processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or related business experience
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent proofreading skills
• Ability to learn concepts and technical details of products
• Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Background check results satisfactory to SEL
• Negative drug test result(s)
• Minimum 3 years customer service and sales experience
• Database experience
• Experience in technical sales environment
About the Company
SEL makes electric power safer, more reliable, and more economical. To accomplish this mission, we design, manufacture, and support a complete line of products and services for the protection, monitoring, control, automation, and metering of electric power systems. Our solutions range from comprehensive generator and transmission protection to distribution automation and control systems. The SEL Government Services Division is dedicated to the security, safety, and reliability of electric power at facilities ranging from military base power systems to ships, while Engineering Services provides engineering capabilities and system solutions to national and international customers. SEL University provides training and programs that help our customers meet the technical challenges and complexities of integrating digitally based technologies into the expanding power system infrastructure.