Job description / Role
This job opportunity is for those who are considering the move to Canada from Dubai with job offer in hand. Shortlisted candidates shall have a direct interview conducted by Canadian Employers coming to Dubai. They are looking for customer representatives who can:
- Answer, in person or on the phone, enquirers from customers
- Investigate complaints regarding the establishment's goods, services and policies
- Respond to enquiries and emergencies
- Update accounts, initiate billing and process claim payments, and receive payment for services.
- Relevant Experience in the customer service
- Completion of some college or other post-secondary programs required.
- Clerical or sales experience required.
- Information services representatives provide information to customers and the public concerning goods, services, schedules, rates, regulations and policies in response to telephone and in-person inquiries.
About the Company
Canopee HR provides extraordinary HR Services (HR Outsourcing, Global Recruiting & Overseas Manpower Services)in an efficient methodology to the employers. Canopee has been in operation since 2009 with the objective of being the leading service provider in the MENA region.
We also have our associate offices in India, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, UK and other countries. We’re quickly emerging as one of UAE’s leading commercial HR Service Provider and our reputation for strategic HR services and effective recruitment solutions means we’re constantly getting bigger (and better).
The key drivers to our success are highest standards of quality, integrity, trust and commitment, whereby providing top quality professional services. Needless to say, we keep client interest foremost on our roster and client satisfaction is our forte.