Job description / Role
• Take lead on Customer Order Allocation and Reporting.
• To proactively manage order-books – Retail and Wholesale.
• Effectively support the Manager with “Projects and Processes” to adapt to changes and improve current challenges.
• Adhere to operational standards including timely and accurate order entry, back order allocation of stocks.
• Fulfilment Analysis – Manage customers at a size variant level to match order fill rates.
• Detailed understanding of SKU’s, Barcodes, Size Variants / Mapping against vendor Articles.
• Drop Analysis - Required Customer date Vs Actual Arrival date.
• Retail Allocation – Manage the Customer service executive with all retail transfers to achieve a 100% fulfilment against all inbound Deliveries.
• Planning and executing wholesale account deliveries as per set monthly budgets
• Liaise with customers, sales and internal departments to maximize order book conversions for accounts
• Create PTL Orders for top 10 Customers before shipments reach the MDc.
• Broken Size analysis and effective Merchandising to Stores at a variant level
• Pack and Hold Forward Delivery dates and provide visibility to the business
• Basic understanding of L/C documents and usage
• Understanding of Incoterms and requirements for delivery.
• In-debt knowledge of Customer payment terms and delivery.
• Ensure Invoices are provided to all customers on time.
SAP and Excel:
• In-depth understanding of SAP – MM and SD modules.
• Basic understanding of EWM and Functionality
• Excel Analytical Skills – Effective use of Pivot tables along with basic Macro understanding.
• Other formulas to Include: V/h lookup, Sumif/s, Countif/s, If Statements.
Warehousing and Deliveries:
• Daily follow up on Pick and Pack status
• Ensure all ready to go goods are dispatched as per agreed timelines and warehouse SLA’s
• Understanding of Import/Export Documents into KSA, UAE, Qatar and Kuwait.
• Know-how of warehouse processes – PTL, Picking, Packing, Palletizing, Documents, Container and Truck Loading.
• Basic Inbound Shipment understanding and liaising with the Import Executive.
Reporting and Trackers
• Operational Tracker – Detailed Operational tracker for all Wholesale customers with Key styles and hard launch dates.
• Weekly updates on SSD’s Vs ETA’s to be sent to customers.
• SSS Detailed Tracker – Extremely detailed at a Size Variant and Store Level to be shared on a Bi-weekly basis.
• Internal Sales Tracker – To be shared on a daily basis along with Comments.
• Open Order - Ready to Go - Under Pick and Pack 4) Invoiced.
• Credit Note Tracker – Supervise the Customer Executive to ensure the 7 days turn around policy is met.
• Short Pick Vs Fulfillment Tracker – Weekly report to identify warehouse short picks Vs Loss of Sale.
Educational Qualifications and Certificates
• Graduate in Economics/Statistics/Supply Chain/Merchandising.
• Preferably a Masters in any of the Above.
• A minimum of 6 to 8 years of hands on experience.
About the Company
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East's leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships