Job description / Role
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receive in-bound calls from customers and prospects through voice, fax, e-mail and web while maintaining established standards for number of calls, pick-up time, duration of call, quality of call etc.
- Provide high quality customer service by answering customer enquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information and redirect them where appropriate.
- Provide high quality customer service by handling customer service requests as defined in the Call Center Operation Manual efficiently and accurately with relevant necessary documentation.
- Provide first level support for all technical and functional queries related website and mobile application
- Migrate customers to Alternative Distribution Channels including website and mobile application.
- Handle customer complaints to the satisfaction of the customer within the defined authority limits and escalate more complex complaints where appropriate.
- Continuously learn to keep up-to-date with changes and developments to services and procedures.
- Handle light back office work related to follow-up and customer complaints.
- Maintain confidentiality of the company’s customers and data.
- Adheres to the assigned shift schedule and avoid any late attendance
- Keep abreast with the latest changes to any of the company’s procedures and new policies.
- Handle sudden rush of calls, stressful periods, and call volume pressure
AED 3,500 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- University degree in any discipline from a reputable university.
- 1-2 years work experience in the Customer Service functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent command of the English language, Arabic is a definite plus.
- Should be a team player with an aptitude for customer service.
- Highly decisive.
- Must be service oriented.
- Candidate must be tactful and discrete when dealing with clients and must be able to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
Denarii Cash is a money transfer application that helps expats to send money home that is affordable, faster and no hidden charges. Denarii Cash is a proud alumni of 500Startups Misk accelerator program and Muhammad Bin Rashid Innovation Fund.
Denarii Cash is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.