Job description / Role
• Provide technical assistance for Sales and act as main point of contact for all technical discussions
Provide Pre-Sales support including:
• Generate link budget analysis using the optimum capacity based on the available inventory
• Understand the customers’ requirements and capabilities, design the solution and provide technical proposal to meet their requirements, in terms of satellite capacity, satellite capacity and managed services etc.
• Work with Sales to understand RFP requirements and collaborate internally to generate technical proposal
• Identify and qualify potential partnerships to meet market demands
• Drive prioritization of opportunities in region
Provide Post-Sales support including:
• Drive work orders
• Manage customer and the technical support team availability in driving the work orders
• Ensure the space segment and ground equipment is ready prior to service activation
• Maintain good Customer Communication
• Ensure customer is on target and kept up to date.
• Learn customer plans to set ABS up for any follow on deals
• Technical contact escalation point for ongoing operational issues that need customer actions
• Solid experience in satellite communications and link budget analysis
• Good understanding of ground equipment functionality, implementation, and operation; hands on experience is a plus
• Knowledgeable on regional market demands, potential customers, competitors, vendors, available solutions and market pricing
• VSAT platforms and modem technologies – data and video services such as iDirect, Newtec, Comtech, Novelsat, Romantis
• Acquainted with mobility network or SATCOM on the move
• Familiar on design and installation of video services to include contribution, distribution, OTT, and new technologies; related experience in Video Broadcasting is a plus
• Proficient in both written and spoken English
• Demonstrate high level of communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
Interested parties, please send detailed resume by clicking 'Apply Now'.
About the Company
The world is connected as never before and the importance of this connectivity to everyday lives is more apparent than ever. Transforming communications, ABS delivers cutting-edge satellite services to meet this growing demand across the Americas, Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Russia and CIS countries. Operating a fleet of six satellites, we serve 93 percent of the world.
Our local knowledge and entrepreneurial spirit means that we can create and deliver innovative services that meet the current and future demands of our customers. We deliver a complete range of end-to-end solutions from Direct-to-Home (DTH) and cable TV distribution (CATV) through to cellular backhaul, VSAT and data services with diverse transit through our European, Middle East and Asian Internet gateways.
Headquartered in Bermuda, we have offices across the world in the United States, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Philippines, Indonesia and Hong Kong.
At ABS, we are dedicated to providing flexible, powerful yet affordable satellite connectivity. Our local insight combined with our extensive fleet, enable us to deliver the very highest quality connectivity solutions that challenge the norm.
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Customer Service Agent
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Al Boom Marine
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts