Job description / Role
Requisition ID: 228746
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Across the SAP solution portfolio of on-premise and cloud solutions, the Quality Manager (QM) performs in a customer facing leadership capacity. The QM will actively establish trusted relationships with customers and partners to drive customer success, solution adoption, execute proactive quality management programs such as Secure Customer Success. The role also provides hands-on support of critical engagements and supervise critical de-escalations. The QM should demonstrate thought leadership and contribute to the transformation required to support the SAP strategy, through definition and execution of strategic and innovative initiatives.
Key areas of responsibility and tasks
- Drive customer success: Through proactive quality management programs such as Secure Customer Success, guide and support customers and the implementing partner in achieving successful implementation, adoption and sustainable operations of their SAP solutions as a basis for upsell, renewals and revenue extension. Work closely with SAP sales teams to support closure of selected key deals via the Secure Customer Success engagements.
- Engage and Support Customer First program: Through dedicated programs and activities to progress the Customer First objectives, close alignment with the relevant cloud Line of Business areas, partners and other relevant stakeholders to enable a holistic approach. Support colleagues in CSE roles as mentor to further increase the amount of successful CSE engagements.
- Proactively mitigate critical situations and manage de-escalations: Identification and mitigation of risk proactively and management of critical situations to safeguard customer success and drive de-escalations.
- Actively establish relationships characterized by mutual respect and trust : Represent SAP in selected steering committees. Establish strong relationship and liaise with key stakeholders on customer and partner side.
- Collaboration and transparency: Establish clear governance model with selected partners and contribute to transparency of relevant engagements.
- Contribute to strategic initiatives : Perform analysis and propose programs, tools, guidance or improved ways of working to effectively identify implementation and product risks and mitigate them e.g. in dialog with product development on key product issues or with partner management.
- Demonstrate thought leadership: Promote best practices and innovative approaches around how to successfully implement and adopt SAP solutions to our partners, internally as well as in customer communities. Translate these into programs, whitepapers, mitigation strategies, etc. to drive future proactive measures.
- Drive the execution of the annual SAP Quality Awards on local level.
Min. 10 years of professional experience with at least 5 years of project/program and or delivery management experience in implementing transformational software solutions such as SAP S/4HANA, SAP Business Suite or SAP Cloud Solutions.
- Proven ability to build trusted relationships with customers and partners at executive level
- Proven track recird in proactively driving customer success and solution adoption.
- Ability to effectively manage risks and resolve escalated situations
- Experience in managing virtual teams and in influencing across organizations
- Experience in strategic thinking and conceptual design of complex projects & programs
- Experience in software / services sales or in cloud renewals will be a plus
Language: English Fluent, further languages will be a plus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.