Job description / Role
• Provide value-added expertise (complex sheets, workflow solutions, consulting, guidance, learning) to allow end-users to extract the most value from their Refinitv Products
• Drive desktop revenue retention among existing clients using desktop design capabilities and innovative solutions.
• Use their specialist knowledge to demonstrate, and train on, relevant functionality and content to specific end user workflows, increasing usage and product stickiness.
• Client facing - understand and translate users cross asset market workflow requirements into complex tailored MS Office solutions.
• Will be responsible for handling multiple “TIME -CRITICAL” desktop design projects based on clients needs in the MEA.
• Maintain client engagement and needs assessments to identify where desktop design capabilities are needed and executing on those needs and converting them into projects.
• Deliver on required sheets, design requirements & making sure to communicate with clients for full satisfaction and positive follow ups.
• Maintain a central database of all completed projects/sheets for clients.
• Drive retention through desktop add-on modules value creation (Excel Add-on).
• Act as a consultant/trainer within the team to level up their product functionality knowledge & usage and showcasing how innovative solutions can be used to achieve outcomes timely and cost efficiently.
• Enter relevant data into appropriate CRM systems as required.
• Participate in strategic migration activities/projects as required.
• Should be well aware of the Refinitv Excel-Add in Products (Eikon and or Datastream)
• Bachelor Degree in Business / Finance / Economics. - Expert in MS Excel, data manipulation, Macros & VBA (knowledge of APIs is a plus)
• Deep understanding of the Financial Markets with cross-asset focus.
• Structured thinking, organized & project oriented
• Ability to handle multiple complex tasks at the same time and keeping along with deadlines.
• Analytical Abilities and structured thinking to identify and prioritize between tasks.
• Significant Product and Workflow Expertise (e.g. knowledge of customer work flow (multi job function) and how they are measured / motivated).
• Proactive ability to create go to market solutions using our data / content that can be promoted to clients
About the Company
Refinitiv, formerly the Financial & Risk business of Thomson Reuters, is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, we provide information, insights, and technology that drive innovation and performance in global markets. Our 160-year Reuters heritage of integrity enables customers to make critical decisions with confidence, while our unique open platform, best-in-class data, and cutting-edge technology bring greater opportunity to our customers. By advancing our customers, we drive progress for the entire financial community.
Customer Service Representative
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
HR Admin & Assistant