Job description / Role
The main responsibilities include:
• Train employers and recruiters on the use of the GulfTalent platform, its tools and features
• Understand clients’ staffing needs and ensure they find relevant profiles to contact for interview and hiring
• Support clients’ HR teams by posting jobs for them or conducting searches on the database
• Prompt and encourage clients to make maximum use of their GulfTalent subscription packages
• Regularly update the CRM system with the latest developments on each client
• Collaborate closely with account managers to support renewals and revenue expansion opportunities
• Work with the product team to translate client feedback into enhancements to the platform
• Contribute to other activities in the firm as needed, including admin, HR or talent acquisition.
The ideal candidate would have:
• University degree, in any subject
• Fluency in English
• Attention to details
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in recruitment
• Experience in consulting with clients at all levels
• Strong client service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication/telephone skills
• Experience of working in a high-pressure environment, with KPI targets
About the Company
GulfTalent is one of the largest online portals serving the Middle East region, with offices in Dubai and London. Founded in 2005, it is now used by 9 million individuals and 9,000 companies.
GulfTalent is run by a seasoned team of young professionals with diverse backgrounds across different industries, including management consulting, private equity, finance, e-commerce, information technology, education and recruitment. The team also brings together a wealth of international experience across four continents.
This is your chance to join a growing company and a winning team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Team members benefit from extensive training, excellent learning opportunities, competitive compensation packages and rapid promotion.
Customer Service - Kidzania Dubai Mall
Customer Service Representative
Customer Support Representative
Customer Service Agent
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing