Job description / Role
Taka Technology, the technology division of Taka Solutions is looking for strong customer relationships and successful project delivery of energy efficiency technology projects. The person will be the liaison between the customer, sales and technology development teams.
Key tasks include:
• To work with sales team is to coordinate and understand the relationship and scope of projects to create proposals for the technology services, scope and deliverables, support inclosing of deals.
• The Customer Success manager will develop the scope of work, budgets, pricing, timeline and plan for delivery of project, coordinate with development team to ensure all features are being developed and delivered on time.
• Requirements to coordinate with Engineering team or customer to review and verify
• The position will ensure all requirements are completed, schedule a meeting with the customer and provide training of new features and how to use software.
• Work will include the maintenance and review of FAQ page and user manual on platform based on engagement with team.
• You are the primary customer facing role responsible for customer success through the management of program deliveries and strong customer relationships.
• The prevailing business priority is the customers’ successful adoption and productive use our cloud solution.
• You are front and center with our customers supporting their digitization of Energy management solutions and data management to the cloud.
• Orchestration, customer management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and projects for delivery.
• Track, escalate, and plan for the remediation of technical blockers and provide engineering feedback to further our product and solutions as appropriate.
• Fulfill contract obligations by driving quality planning and delivery and to realize customer business outcomes and overall experience with Cloud Energy Solution
• Interview, document and translate customer feedback and requirements to Product manager and development team for development and planning
• Assist in development planning & improvements of SAAS solution for customer satisfaction & adoption
• Review & verify customer accounts setup and data accuracy
• Plan, design and develop customer training sessions and handover of customer’s account
• Coordinate the installation, commissioning and operation of hardware, controls and data sources on projects for ingestion into the Taka Technology platform
• A four-year college degree in technology, engineering or data science related.
• 5+ years of Project Management, Marketing, or related experience.
• Mastery of planning, delivery and service of small to mid-level projects.
• PMP and/or CSM Certification (or desire to get this).
• Working knowledge of enterprise tools (JIRA, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Slack, Trello, Monday.com).
• Project Management experience within an Agile environment.
About the Company
We are an energy engineering consulting firm that uses quality engineering, financing and management to optimize building energy use through efficiency to reduce costs, carbon impact and increase asset profitability and value.
Our comprehensive energy efficiency solutions reduce energy-related expenditures and we do this by deploying the latest technologies and engineering to deliver comprehensive energy solutions that improves energy and water efficiency, reduce carbon impact and saves money. Taka Solutions operates in the SMB sector and we are growing. We are ambitious and agile company with our core values being integrity, ambition and excellence.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Team Admin / Office Manager
Customer Success Manager
IBM Middle East
Customer Services Representative
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)