Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) role reports to WW Sales Leadership. You will focus on enabling value realization for assigned IBM Instana accounts. You will onboard these accounts and provide training for new users and on new features through regular check-in calls. It will also be important to recognize and report on obstacles to success and to work closely with internal teams to help customers overcome them.
The CSM will:
- Provide onboarding assistance through calls and customer meetings
- Educate customers to help them become IBM Instana experts
- Drive adoption and business goal attainment
- Drive expansion business with your clients based on additional value to the client
- Alert internally if customers are not meeting their goals and develop a plan to rectify
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships through proactive communications, visits and ticket monitoring.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 3+ Years direct, face to face selling experience with cloud software or SaaS solutions into development or IT organizations
- 2+ years selling APM or Observability solutions from one of the key vendors on the market today (e.g. Dynatrace, New Relic, Datadog, App Dynamics, Splunk, â€¦)
- Understanding of AIOPs concepts and key market solutions will be a plus
- Working knowledge of IT Operations, Site Reliability Engineering, and DevSecOps
- Ideal candidates should have a passion for cloud technologies, solving customer problems, and winning every time at everything
- Knowledge of territory and accounts within assigned territory
- Excellent qualifying, presentation and closing skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage forecast and proven track record of surpassing quota
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
About Business Unit
IBM's Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM's Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.