Job description / Role
You will represent the company to clients in guiding their tech transformation and continuous improvement journey. You'll master the product features and functional HR procedures necessary to enable problem-solving for client-specific scenarios.
They help large organizations become change-ready for the future with our innovative end-to-end, agile HRMS platform.
* Understanding HR best practices and their variations in various contexts, industries, and regions
* Practical knowledge of product settings and functionalities
* Create a plan for customer interaction, evaluate it on a regular basis for success, and make any necessary adjustments in light of evolving business conditions
* Make sure the TAT for routine queries and other operational operations is followed
* Develop and carry out an activity plan that is in line with client procedures, the business cycle, and events.
Customer Success Manager offers a number of benefits, including a competitive salary, job security, and the opportunity to make a positive impact on the company.
* 4+ years of experience working in a SaaS customer success role, or extensive experience working in HR/HR consulting for a comparable amount of time
* HR-related MBAs or PGDMs are preferable
* Comprehension of technological systems. Understanding and implementing the HRMS system would be a plus.
* Key behavioural attributes: Persistence, Attention to Details, Agility, Data & Tech Savvy, Solution & Outcome orientation
* Arabic and English proficiency are required
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Business Development Manager
Customer Support Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|
Customer Service Manager
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jun|