Job description / Role
Hexagon PPM is seeking a full-time Customer Success Manager who can ensure our customers are lifetime Hexagon PPM champions. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 6-12 years of customer-facing experience, have the ability to build positive relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Hexagon PPM could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
We are looking for energetic individuals to join our team and have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion.
You will know you are doing an exceptional job when your customers renew and expand their usage of PPMs solutions. You have excellent interpersonal skills to juggle multiple priorities and are an excellent communicator who empathizes with the audience. You are inventive when facing challenges and refuse to give up until our customers succeed. Drive Customer Success in the Enterprise Business Segment
- Develop relationships with influential users in a customer organization and convert them into Hexagon champions
- Handle a portfolio of 10-15 enterprise customer accounts and consult customers in their journey to increase value and quality through their adoption of Hexagon PP&M solutions
- Understand customers’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how Hexagon can help them achieve their objectives
- Implement standard methodologies for a variety of use cases
- Establish success plans that clarify customer goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Advocate for the needs of customers to leaders in different departments
- Raise critical customer concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Develop cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater happiness and dedication among our customers
- Monitor Customer Health Metrics
- Monitor product engagement and intervene as early as possible when risks and problems arise
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and see opportunities for growth
- Motivate our customers to conduct more research and carry their love of PPM to other organizations
- Degree qualification in engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience working with:
- Multi million deal’s and major/strategic accounts
- Delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Knowledge of PPM industries from an EPC or operations / maintenance perspective
- Expert product and industry knowledge with reference to technical solutions
The ideal candidate will have experience in the process industry (Plant, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, power, chemicals, etc.)
- Proven Sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
- Management, business, accounting and reporting skills
- Verbal and Written English maintained at a business standard
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
About the Company
Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) software solutions help visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. With nearly five decades of innovation and proven industry leadership, we have become the trusted partner for organizations challenged with the engineering, design, building, and operation of facilities and structures across the globe.
Headquartered in Madison, Alabama, USA, our 2,400 employees located on five continents serve customers in over 80 countries.
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.