Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The Customer Success Partner engages with SAP's customers to drive & accelerate their value realization and to ensure business outcomes are being met through consumption of their purchased solutions & success service entitlements. The Customer Success Partner is responsible for the management, orchestration of resources and execution of activities for a designated set of customer accounts, including post sales account management strategy development, outcome success plan definition & execution (adoption & consumption), account relationship management, issue mitigation, point of escalation for assigned customers, opportunistic expansion of solutions or services through lead generation activities. The Customer Success Partner drives mutual (customer & SAP) success across the Land, Adopt, Consume & Expand (LACE) cycle.
- Develop and implement account strategies and consumption plans that drive customer outcomes; and thus, lead to customer renewing their subscriptions / paying maintenance
- Build trusted relationships with customers in order to support value-based consumption focused activities
- Monitors SLA performance and maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Engage with Global Customer Success Centers to leverage expertise as needed throughout the customer lifecycle
- Leverage data & tools to track and manage targeted adoption and consumption activities, including Relationship Assessments and Outcome Success Plans
- Act as primary point of escalation for customers account issues
- Contribute to library of success plays and best practices to further grow SAPs ability to drive customer success
- Identify opportunities at customer to grow SAP footprint through expansion of licenses or services
- Responsible for delivery of outcome of assigned sub projects
- Works independently within given area of responsibility (within defined policies and processes)
- Contributes to milestones
- Contributes and works on sub projects and activities with moderate level of complexity
- Work is independent & collaborative in nature
- Provides regular updates to manager or project manager on project status
- Decisions/solutions can essentially enhance existing systems & processes
- Strong competence with various tools, procedures, programming languages used to accomplish the job
- Builds collaborative work relationships with similar functions across SAP
- Communicates clearly, in a way that others can understand within defined processes & policies
- Communicates relevant messages in a timely manner and with constructive feedback to colleagues & managers
- 3-5 years of experience in the following areas:
- Managing complex customer engagements
- Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans and contract negotiation
- Line of Business specific experience - specific to the LoB that they are being primarily hired into. Examples include:
- Supply chain, Finance and Procurement and eBusiness expertise
- Human capital management, recruitment, learning, compensation and talent management expertise
- Customer relationship management, sales, sales force automation and sales team management expertise
- Financial systems, financial planning and enterprise resource planning expertise
- Complex Account Management
- Knowledge of the cloud product being supported
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Customer Service Agent
Customer Support Representative
Customer Service Executive - Temporary
Customer Service Executive
Excelsior Group ME
Customer Service Manager