Job description / Role
Provides overall management and leadership of the Customer Service Team focused on providing excellent customer service. Creates, monitors and reports the performance metrics for the Customer Service area. Identifies and implements process improvements across the Customer Service department as well as other departments when necessary.
• Leads Customer Service improvement projects through effective project management and leadership.
• Ensures Customer Service team is adhering to company policies and guidelines.
• Creates a unified Customer Service team through effective communication, team building, motivation and recognition.
• Performs Customer Service Supervisor duties when the need arises.
• Reviews and approves staffing schedules to ensure staffing meets the demand.
• Makes Customer Service policy recommendations that align with the strategic direction of the company and/or provide better service to our customers.
• Assesses the training needs of the Customer Service Team and oversees the training development and delivery
• Handles the more complex customer issues as well as escalated customer calls.
• Reviews and approves adjustments and escalated payment arrangements.
• Reviews and approves credit and debit memos to customer accounts.
• Prepares yearly budget for the Customer Service section.
• Taking incoming Client/Partner calls
• Sourcing and vetting new Partners
• Create, dispatch and coordinate work requests
• Follow up on work being completed to ensure timelines are met
• Create proposals
• Coordinate with Accounting to ensure invoicing and payments are on time
• Invoice review
• Update Clients with the current status
• Attend Full Team Huddle/come prepared with a daily update
• Attend training sessions to grow knowledge
• Identifying Clients needs and crafting solution
• Resolves minor complaints from Clients
• Build and maintains good relationship with Clients and Partners
• Always looking for ways to improve our client’s experience
• Reporting- Weekly, Monthly, Per-Project
• Advanced customer service skills
• Outward Mindset
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Computer skills
• High sense of urgency
• Ability to shift focus quickly when needed
• Effective Communication Skills
• Analytical Ability
• Problem Solving Skills
• Team Player
• Effectively work under pressure
• Judgement and Decision Making
• Time Management
Education and Experience:
• Proven experience in customer service minimum 2 years
• Experience with emails and phone support
• Professional level of English in written and spoken
• German / Spanish / Arabic will be highly appreciated
• Master’s degree a plus
• Native / Professional level in English
• Professional level in Spanish
• Professional level in Russian
• Professional level in German
About the Company
SAFIR – IT Industry Solution Provider In UAE, is a close-knit team of dedicated IT professionals, who have vast experience in Consulting, Sourcing and Servicing IT infrastructure products and services in the corporate world. Our high-end products and services work like a charm for clients and won’t give them a single reason to complain.
The Kanoo Group
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Executive
WeDo Global (WDG)
Customer Service - Kidzania Dubai Mall
Customer Service Manager