Job description / Role
The company is an international company providing enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of passenger transportation. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the world’s leading companies of transit software solutions and intelligent transport systems.
• We have an opportunity available for Customer Support Engineer in our Dubai office. Working as part of a team, the successful applicant will be providing technical support for a software product that is in use by a large government organisation
• To provide day-to-day Technical Support to customers by maintaining their systems, investigating and tracking all issues, along with testing and deployment of software changes and new releases.
• An ongoing commitment to customer satisfaction by meeting their requirements proactively and ensuring all SLA commitments are met
AED 10,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills and Experiences
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a similar technical field will be highly regarded
• Certified in Network and Security certifications(CCNA, CCNP, JNCP)
• Certified in Redhat Linux administration and management
• Certified with VMware Professional (VCP)
• Minimum 4-5 Years solid experience in technical hands on support roles:
• Handling Network and Security domain
• Experience in VMware Administration and Management
• Experience in Redhat Linux
• Knowledge on Microsoft SQL
• Supporting Installations, Administration and Management of databases, including clustered servers
• Supporting large systems with many users
• Supporting Administration & Management of VMware Environments
• Supporting a mixed Windows and Linux Environment – Administration & Management
• Utilising Business Intelligence Skills – essentially QlikSense
• Supporting Java based applications
• Hands-on knowledge of Network administration skills are advantageous
• Ability to understand and support issues related Telecom equipments (In-built mobile terminal devices).
• A ability to interpret Technical architecture of infrastructure services
• Expertise in creating maintenance or deployment scripts in both Windows and Linux will be highly desirable
• Expertise in VMware configuration and maintenance, particularly ESX Server and View would be highly desirable
• Experience following ITIL processes for Incident management and Change & Release management
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Information Technology (IT) Officer
IT Senior Officer - Systems & Monitoring
Robert Half International (RHI)
IT Support Engineer
Network Security Engineer
Desktop Support Engineer