Job description / Role
• Responsible of all activities related to customs import and export DXB/DWC/SHJ Air & Sea freight clearance in Dubai Trade system.
• Processing all the Import and Export Customs bills, Freezone Documentation Transit In & out Transfer, Local Transit in to FZE Custom bills passing and clearance.
• Monitor Exit Entry Certificates to ensure submission on time before expiry to customs.
• Accurate customs clearance submission monitoring to ensure no delay in clearance & Customs inspection Clearance experience.
• Effectively Maintain CDR, Standing Guarantee Account within stipulated time frame and avoid any FINES/PENALTIES.
• Processing Gate Passes (In/Out) and Application for the bill of entry, NOC Manifest/Transit Shipments.
• AWB Stock Handling Air import and export Air and sea freight.
• Processing all the Import and Export Customs bills, DWC Freezone Documentation Transit In & out Transfer, Local Transit in to DWC FZE Custom bills passing and clearance.
• To ensure the Exit certificate and Standing guarantee are submitted on time and follow up with Dubai customs for refund claim.
• Prepare Export shipping Documents such as Certificate of Origin, Commercial Invoice and packing List.
• Sea AIR Handling DWC/SHJ Port in and Out & Transit to Air / Freezone transit to destination.
• CALOGI system Doc Booking & AWB execution.
• Dubai Trade System (e-Mirsal 2) experience
• Customs Clearance Procedure Rules and Regulations
• Import and Export Admin regulations
• Min 5 years’ experience in UAE relevant field.
• Dubai Driving licence
• Work well independently and as part of a team
• Fluent communication skills in English
About the Company
Choice Int'l Forwarding Co., Ltd was established in 1997, focusing on Middle East and African countries and providing complete one-stop logistics service for customers in countries including Middle East and Africa. Through many years of operation, it has developed into a professional international comprehensive logistics enterprise with transnational operations at present, engaging in Middle East and Africa import and export cargo transportation and extended logistics services. The company isheadquartered in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, with branches in Shenzhen Yiwu and Hong Kong. In overseas market, it also set up wholly-owned branch companies in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Cameroon, Nigeria, D.R.Congo, Uganda, R.E.P Congo, Tanzania, Cote d'Ivoire and Senegal.
The company utilized advanced IT system to conduct effective quality management system, financial control system and personnel training system and gradually formed multimodal transport service system centering on countries including Middle East and Africa and core business plates based on port warehousing, container leasing, ship leasing, shipping company warehouse chartering, air warehouse chartering, contracting container plate, chartered airplane, express line, and Middle Eastand Africa project logistics. As a professional logistics company in Middle East and Africa, we are committed to constantly perfecting the building and improvement of our various service platforms, setting up complete extended service system for different customers' personalized demands in Middle East and African countries, and providing better, high-efficiency and safe logistics service for customers.
Logistics Coordinator - Import & Export Documentation
Sun Global DMCC
Operations Executive - Logistics
Search Heads Middle East
Baalbaki Chemical Industries (BCI)
RTC-1 Employment Services