Job description / Role
Shipa Delivery is an online platform making it easier for businesses and consumers to send and receive parcels in the GCC. Our expanding operation connects users with a network of delivery assets and services via mobile apps and online business dashboards. We make collection of packages within one hour a reality, along with a choice of on-demand, same-day, next-day, and cross-border delivery services. Shipa Delivery’s technology stack provides real-time parcel tracking via GPS; and for businesses, an integrated solution to streamline last-mile logistics and automate delivery management.
• Perform and implement all custom clearance activities such as following upcoming shipment, documents transactions and day-to-day related activities in accordance with the objectives, policies and procedures
• Participating in the development of the Custom Clearance Department's work plan and preparing work schedules and expediting work flow to improve efficiency of the Custom Clearance Department.
• Following up with Operation department and Clients for reception of complete set of shipping documents for customs clearance purposes and ensure its compliance with Dubai Customs regulations and exemption lists requirements.
• Following up with the Freight Forwarders, couriers and shipping lines for freight quotations and price lists for inbound and outbound shipments.
• Coordinating with the Warehouse to ensure that copy of shipping documents has been forwarded to the warehouse for proper receiving.
Your Qualifications and Experience
• Require candidate with experience & knowledge below
• Dubai trade
• BOE filing
• Free zone formalities
• Exit Documentation
• Airport formalities
• Customs inspection
• Dubai Municipality
• Dubai Chamber
• Basic import / export paperwork
About the Company
Agility is a global provider of integrated supply chain solutions with more than 20,000 employees, 450 offices in 100 countries around the world and over $4.5 billion in annual revenue. A publicly traded company, we offer our customers truly personalized service and flexible solutions tailored to meet their individual business needs, supported by a comprehensive network of warehousing facilities, transportation and freight management services.
Our customers span a range of industries from technology and retail to consumer products and oil and gas. In addition, Agility has three specialized business units: Defense & Government Services, Project Logistics, and Fairs & Events Logistics, each with dedicated teams to meet the complex customer requirements in these markets.