Job description / Role
The way customers interact with companies is going through a revolution. How customers gain awareness, receive advice, transact, expect to be served and share their experiences is radically different from what was happening only few years ago. Social networks, mobile, geo-localization, smart devices, artificial intelligence, mass and real time personalization, wearables are all elements driving this transformation or are an answer to it. Entire industries are being disrupted and size or market share are no longer enough to guarantee safety.
Oracle strongly believes that only companies that excel in Customer Experience will win in the marketplace. This is the reason Oracle has invested massively in R&D and in acquisitions to have the best and most comprehensive Customer Experience (CX) suite (has been recognized by leading analyst firms and customers).
If you want to be part of the team that is bringing the CX suite to market, are avid for innovation, understand how businesses buy and embrace large transformations and are experienced in the Customer Experience domain this role may be for you.
We are looking for professionals that:
- Have gained experience in customer experience working in consulting companies, software vendors or as business leaders in companies.
- Are able to work in a global ecosystem of product development, product marketing, sales and customer success in order to optimise and regionalise a global go to market
- Are able to translate CX trends and concepts into relevant value propositions and go to market strategies
- Have a passion for innovation for driving change that can be translated in the ability to influence multiple stakeholders
The workforce is increasingly mobile. Customers are social and digital natives. Security has never been more paramount. To meet these shifting market demands, businesses must accelerate their digital transformation, simplify operations, speed innovation, and hone their competitive edge. Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. Working with Oracle means being on top of innovation supported by $4 billion in annual R&D complemented by continuous investment in acquisitions to guarantee we fulfill our promise to our customers of giving them access to best technology.
Scope of the role:
- Drive business development within the domain of Customer Experience Applications in ECEMEA
- Focus on driving the team to successful delivery of the GTM programs
- Be a key voice of regional feedback from what's working and not working in the GTM
- Be the Chief of Staff for the regional sales leader of CX GTM
- Surface market trends in region and share ideas for strategic initiatives
- Have a view at rep level of adoption of programs and pipeline/forecast/deals won status
- Influence and leverage key Regional stakeholders (Customer, analyst, Partners, Influencers) to further increase market share through planning and execution of initiatives working closely with other key organizations like marketing and alliances and channels
- Key performance indicator is CX Domain Business Success in region
- Reports to CX Strategy & Sales Development leader in EMEA and is part of the CX Sales Development Team
You will be responsible and or accountable for:
- Drive and execute business development and optimise GTM for CX within region
- Drive specific programs and initiatives aiming at optimising CX Success in market
- Support strategic customer engagement; Key contributor to define CX strategy for Oracle Key Accounts
- Engage and provide direction, leadership and motivation to ECEMEA Sales Development teams
- Manage and aggregate reporting and plans for ECEMEA Sales Development teams
- Be able to articulate the CX propositions in the business context of prospects, customers and partners.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Execution and reporting of CX Go to market in ECEMEA
- Pipeline creation and progression programs
- Articulate understanding and knowledge of the CX market and competition in ECEMEA
- Operate in line with Oracle's HR policies and procedures
- Operate in line with Oracle's processes and procedures
The area you will cover, the position you will hold, the environment in which you will work are changing at a fast pace: you will therefore want to be thrilled by facing a certain amount of unpredictability which you will consider as your chance to affect the future.
You will work in matrix organization in conjunction with product management and product marketing, field marketing, technical experts, sales development leads and the business operations. The work requires you to travel for customer interactions while virtually working with the supporting functions.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Support Manager
Senior Account Executive
SAP Middle East & North Africa
IT - Sales Account Manager / Business Development Manager
Flex Tech Solutions
Cloud Value Sales Representative
Emad Trade House