Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organization of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
The Cyber / InfoSec Program function is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The Cyber / InfoSec Program team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.The Cyber / InfoSec Program Director assisting the VP of CIP on the success of the CIP. In this role, you will support end-to-end technology change for small to medium-sized projects.You will be performing program and practice management tasks related to Cyber / InfoSec implementations, upgrades, conversions, and recoveries. You might be responsible for managing multiple projects and/or a single significant project.
This role has direct and matrixed execution responsibility across all organizations, Portfolio/Program Manager on the business side for delivering the program/projects. You will have to meet demands associated with leading multiple projects in the corporate and the client.
In this role, you will have:
- Experience leading and managing technology teams in the delivery of business outcomes
- Managed multiple projects or single major project
- Developed project plans, major tasks, and milestones using scope, resources, budget, and personnel as criteria
- Defined project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence vertically and laterally
- Ability to lead diverse technology teams in a distributed organization
- Strong executive presentation skills
- Ability to exhibit flexibility and complete tasks other than Project Management, if necessary
- Coordinated and performed detailed business analysis
To bring your dream to life, you'll need
- Practice Development - Identifying needs, creating offerings, hiring folks, marketing the capability, building skills, harvesting learnings etc
- People Development - Attract, retain, grow expert consultants. Take care of career development, people management needs, developing skills etc
- Financials - Being responsible for Revenue and Gross Profit targets.
- Handle client discovery through consultative approach resulting in client needs assessment.
- Present business development materials, financial models and sales proposals for complex projects.
- Articulate value proposition to clients, prospects, partners and market stakeholders.
- Maintain business terms for engagement contracts and drive negotiations.
- Report opportunity status as per tools and protocols set by Managing Director.
- Exhibit effective leadership and team work.
- Check on multiple onshore and offshore projects.
- Supervise project finances for final client invoice approval.
- Present client pre-sales and sales pitches with sales team members.
- Create solution architecture for project engagements with clients.
- Staff project with team members and communicate information to teams.
- Develop functional/business requirements and technical specifications
- Design documents, workflows, use cases, and perhaps perform data analysis
- Knowledge of PMI, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall, and/or Six Sigma (Lean) methodologies
- Detailed-oriented, results-driven, high-energy and motivated. Exhibit a high degree of independence as this position is responsible for thorough, high quality deliverables utilizing best practices, project management tools, and methodologies to ensure on-time / on-budget delivery, along with optimization of production system availability and stability
- Risk and Control Experience preferred
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Establishes and administers the overall strategies and procedures for the information security function.
- Develops and implements information security and disaster recovery programs in accordance with organizational information security standards.
- Evaluates information risk on a regular time schedule and promotes information security awareness within the organization.
- Manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function.
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.