Job description / Role
As the Cyber Security Architect - Operational Technology (OT) you will oversee day-to-day security operations and assist with coordination of activities within the IT/OT Security segments of the organisation whilst acting as a key contributor to support the design, implementation, administration, maintenance and monitoring of the Cyber Security Programme.
* A very successful, multinational organisation going through exciting developments and investing heavily in new age technologies and talent.
* Carry out Cyber Security risk assessments and convert stakeholder requirements into conceptual design architectures and associated high level design documentation
* Assess alternate design configurations and identify functional and non-functional requirements for various operational technology and cyber security processes.
* Manage Cyber security, OT security and other IT security operations and processes
* Maintain Operational technology security framework, policy and standard (including internal and external policy compliance)
* Operate Cyber security risk assessment program throughout the organisation and it's specified business units
* Participate in DR and IT Service continuity planning
* Maintain Cyber Security Architecture and provide security guidance on the design of applications and network architectures
* Manage Cyber security incident response program, monitor security threats and execute responses through SIEM tools
* Analysis and Implementation of Security Solutions (tools and technology) to meet security requirements and standards
* Attractive tax free salary
* Dynamic role
* International environment
* A bachelor's degree in information technology or computer science or equivalent.
* A minimum of 10 years of work experience, with at least 3 or more in a cyber security, operational technology or information security management position
* Preferred technical background within an engineering, industrial or operational environment
* Comprehensive understanding of Information Security Frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, SOX, PCI DSS and Cyber Essentials) and UK and EU data protection laws, including GDPR.
* Knowledge of Operational Technology, SCADA, Industrial Control Systems and Network architectures
* Knowledge of security investigation techniques, the rules of evidence and practical experience of computer forensics
* Experience and understanding of the information risk implications of third party relationships
* Working knowledge of Infrastructure security and hardening, Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing
* Working knowledge of Identity and Access Management
* Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Information Security Manager
IT Network Administrator - 1 Year Contract
Arab Media Group (AMG)
IT Support Engineer
A Leading Oil Trading and Shipping Company in the UAE
Senior Manager - Cyber Security Policies & Governance - Banking
NSI & Bluefin Talent