Job description / Role
* Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
* Cloud security (AWS/Azure)
* Develop unique, effective security strategies for software systems, networks, data centers (Cloud), and hardware
* Research best ways to secure company-wide IT infrastructure and design computer security architecture
* Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
* Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
* Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
* Ensure that the management knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
* Identify cyber attackers, report to upper management, and cooperate with police or other legal forces to detain perpetrator
* Work independently or as part of a team as needed
* Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
* Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer.
* Demonstrated proficiency in software development in Rust, Go, Java, Python and / or C/C++
* Cloud security expert (AWS/Azure)
* Experience in building and maintaining security systems
* Ability to conduct fuzzing against unfamiliar protocols and code
* Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
* Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering
* Forensic approach to challenges
* Business facing & consulting experience
* Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system security, information security and network monitoring tools
* Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
* Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
* Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field
* Critical thinking skills, problem solving aptitude
* Experience in professional cybersecurity a plus
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Network Security Engineer
Senior SOC Security Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jul|
IT Senior Officer - Systems & Monitoring
Robert Half International (RHI)
Senior IT Manager
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)