Job description / Role
Cyber Security Engineer - Hacker - Payment Company - UAE - Exclusive
Cybersecurity / Security Engineer.
My client offers a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Their card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 150+ countries and territories.
• You will be leading a team focusing on the implementation of solution for monitoring the health of various applications and security appliances.
• Development of alerting infrastructure based on critical system resources and ensuring a near zero downtime matrix.
• Scheduled maintenance activities to keep the infrastructure components robust with latest patches and updated versions of software running in the infrastructure stack
• Exposure to Jenkins, CI/CD, S3, K8s, Spring, WSS, ElasticSearch, Docker, Django, OAuth.
• Develop innovative solutions to protect the brand, networks, assets and products by implementing state-the-art detection, prevention, and response capabilities
• Design, engineer, operationalize and maintain the secure systems which support continuous deployment/integration solutions with strong focus towards innovation
AED 28,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Have strong problem Skills
• Be cool
• Experience of hacking some known companies / websites.
• We are looking for a passionate, professional geek, if you have managed to penetrate some big websites or companies in the past you are perfect.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|
Cyber Security Consultant / Engineer
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
IT Engineer - Windows
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jun|
Lindner Middle East