Job description / Role
Will be responsible for external training, specifically in cyber security areas such as; Advanced Pen testing, SIEM, Forensics Investigation, Secured architectures, Malware analysis, Threat Intelligence, Web Vulnerabilities, Malware Analysis and incident response. Technical functions include, but is not limited to, training delivery, course development, and documentation support. The successful candidate will work with a sense of purpose and urgency, have the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines, and demonstrate keen attention to detail resulting in the delivery of high-quality work products.
The responsibilities of successful candidate include:
• Deliver classroom, Conferences and Virtual training to a variety of technical audiences.
• Provide support to course development, including product research, providing subject matter expertise, and training content review.
• Create, update and maintain slide decks and lab exercises for customer facing training.
• Assist with updates for course descriptions, syllabi, and other collateral pertaining to external training.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Cybersecurity, or Data Science.
• Relevant Accreditations and knowledge in cybersecurity such as CISSP, CISM, GIAC, etc. is a plus.
• Fluent in English.
• Knowledge of Arabic and French is a plus.
• 3 years’ experience in consulting.
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in ICT with focus on Cybersecurity solutions (Firewalls, IDS, Endpoint Protection, SIEM).
• Ability to coach students and assess their technical capabilities processes and procedures.
• Strong customer-service orientation, with the ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively within all levels of the organization.
• Able to function efficiently and effectively in a fast-moving and demanding environment.
• Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and clearly communicate these technical concepts in live presentations.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organization and follow-up skills.
• Must be willing to travel, to support customer base (post-covid)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and inter personal skills
About the Company
Anotech Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialty services to the energy industry. From the beginning, we’ve developed our expertise in technical fields of all energy sectors, including:
- Oil and Gas (E&P)
- Renewable Energies
- Civil & Infrastructure
We deliver the highest standard of services within engineering, projects and operations. Our vision is to provide clients and employees with a global approach and to maintain an agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions.