Job description / Role
- Gather local needs for each Cyber Security process (e.g. Risk & Compliance, Information Protection, Access Control, Incident Management, Application, Systems and Network Security, etc.) and share them with Group Cyber security Team
- Participate to draft policy, procedures, standards and operational guidelines for each Cyber Security process, to ensure the proper applicability at local level; develop local policy, procedures, standards and operational guidelines, if needed; ensure their correct enforcement at local level
- Ensure relevant local Cyber Security statutory or regulatory requirements are considered and define the approach to meet these requirements in accordance with the group department’s approach
- Coordinate Cyber Security awareness and training initiatives at local level and define communication contents to spread Cyber Security best practices
- Support the deployment all local level of methodologies, processes and technologies for each Cyber Security process
- The ideal candidate should hold at minimum a Master in Computer Science or Computer engineering at least 3-5 years industry exposure.
- CISSP and CISA certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern device, protocol and network security and encryption techniques and standards.
- Familiar with relevant security techniques such as trusted execution platforms, root-of-trust, white-box cryptography and program obfuscation.
- Good understanding of control objectives, security evaluation goals, security assets, assurance levels, security requirements and test purpose.
About the Company
At Cooper Fitch, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We provide recruitment, executive search and human resources advisory services to thousands of clients across the Middle East, we have been delivering services in the region since 1997. Our team is your team, we firmly believe in delivering first class committed search services. It is our mission to help build the best talent in the market. Our services are tailored to your every need, we have spent nearly twenty years developing an extensive database of top tier talent in the region. We also aim to help you protect and retain your people with our world-class assessment, testing and advisory facilities. We provide both valuable market updates and compensation and benefits analysis to complete the full spectrum of human resources services.
Manager - Operational Technology Security Compliance & Assurance
Experts Plus Recruitment Services
IT Service Delivery Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||31 Mar|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst