Job description / Role
Account Manager in Abu Dhabi. If you have 4+ years’ experience in Cyber Security Sales, have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales targets.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve targets while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run. Your prime role as an Account Manager will be to ensure that our clients are contented with our services. The fundamental task is to provide various companies with cyber security solutions and services to aid them in securing their business across multiple domains including finance, government, real estate, healthcare, and technology.
Our employees witness various opportunities to grow in their career and advance in their positions globally. We have a dynamic Senior Executive Team in place, that is involved with all the aspects of our business – ensuring that the talent our employee holds is nourished and encouraged to boost the growth of both; our employee and the company.
• Create customer opportunities and convince customers to allocate their yearly security budgets to RNS
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Proactively work with RNS support team to close escalations of managed existing customers
• Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
AED 13,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have 4+ years’ experience as an Account Manager or relevant B2B sales
• Experience in exceeding monthly company targets
• Must have existing contacts in IT sector of Abu Dhabi Market
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred
• Must speak fluent English
• Must bring top level executive relationships
• Must have strong negotiation and presentation skills
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
• Self-driven and motivated
• Must have a valid UAE driving license and based in Abu Dhabi
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.
Business Development Executive
IBM Middle East
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
IT - Sales Account Manager / Business Development Manager
Flex Tech Solutions
Accounts Payable Accountant
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE