Job description / Role
We are recruiting a Cybersecurity Architect on behalf of a leading UAE headquartered organisation who are recognised as a leader within their industry. This is an excellent opportunity to join a once in a generation project and have a significant hand in shaping a strong brand.
Applications are sought from those with 10 years of experience who will be responsible for defining structural and behavioural aspects of identity and access management systems, to enable and guide the development and implementation of IAM solutions, in alignment with the business strategy and cyber security requirements.
* Define the IAM architectural principles, polices and standards in line with the business and IT strategy, Cyber Security Policies and industry practices.
* Advocate for and contribute to the development and enforcement of IAM policies across all systems and solutions.
* Support audit, risk assessment and compliance functions by designing solutions to address its findings and risks.
* Deliver IAM architectural artifacts during projects lifecycle
* Identify potential areas of improvement in the enterprise IAM capabilities Technologies
Critical Competencies Include:
* Process Improvement Techniques
* Knowledge of Six Sigma or Green Belt Certified
* Certification in GIAC, CISSP-ISSAP (Information System Security Architecture Professional)
* Thorough understanding of Information Security specifications including ISO 27001, PCI DSS.
* Cyber security solution architecture and system integration experience
* Understanding of Architecture Methods, Principles and Patters.
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.
Information Security Officer
Arab Payment Services (APS)
IT Audit Manager - Information Security
Cybersecurity Consultant (Pre Sales)
HR Source Consulting
Network & Security Technical Specialist
IBM Middle East