Job description / Role
Looking for Senior Security Consultant. This role will be based in Dubai and responsible for managing implementation across our global offices. The ideal candidate is a creative independent thinker who is excited about our technologies and strategy.
• Position : Sr. Security Consultant
• Location : Dubai, UAE
• Total Experience : 6 to 9 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Handle Presales of various Cyber Security Solutions
• Support Sales team in sizing and closing the deal Technically
• Co-ordinate directly with End Customer / Vendor when required to size the solution
• Provide Solution / Architecture design to customer requirements
• Involve on BOQ Sizing on the solutions which are being worked.
• Work on Proposals, Presentations & Response to RFP
• Hands-on Experience to do Demo / POC on few Security Technologies
• Creation & Presentation to Sr. Management & Customers on the deliverables
• Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
• Relevant work experience on Security solution Presales (atleast 4 year)
• In-depth knowledge of security concepts of Endpoint Security, Data Protection & Network Security Solutions.
• Knowledge of Managed Security Services Offerings including SOC
• Hands on Experience in 3 to 4 leading vendor products based on the above solution offerings
• Proficient in preparation of Presentations & Proposals
• Excellent communication and Presentation skills
• Good Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
Key Vendor Knowledge:
• CrowdStrike, SentinelOne, Mcafee, TrendMicro
• Forcepoint, Digital Guardian, BoldenJames
• PaloAlto, Checkpoint, F5
• SailPoint, Oracle, CyberArk, BeyondTrust
• Rapid7, Prisma, Mcafee
• CheckMarx, Veracode
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.
Senior Network Security Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Information Security Officer
Arab Payment Services (APS)
Network & Security Technical Specialist
IBM Middle East
Pre-Sales Consultant (Cyber Security)
Black Pearl Consult
Technology Division Manager / Head of IT