Job description / Role
Manage engineering design reviews, security testing oversight, security requirement analysis, and risk mitigation planning. Should be responsible for all architecture design validations and recommendations.
A leading organization in Abu Dhabi.
* Manage engineering design reviews, security testing oversight, security requirement analysis, and risk mitigation planning. Should be responsible for all architecture design validations and recommendations.
* Implement the cyber security strategy and program across multiple locations and systems.
* Provide technical and programmatic cyber security support to influence the design and implementation of secure networks and information technology systems.
* Conduct threat and IT gap analysis and provides essential suggestions. Assist in performing research, testing, evaluation, and deployment of security solutions. Conduct vulnerability Assessments against security postures & controls to find weaknesses and analyze existing controls effectiveness and suggest remediation action.
* Monitor information technology resources to assess and sustain adherence to systems, policies, and procedures preventing unauthorized activity.
* Perform security investigations, incident response and security operational support in coordination with external SOC team.
* Provide qualitative and quantitative reports for measuring Information Assurance assessment progress and successes for each System being validated.
* Lead the IT security projects and exhibit the required technical skills to accomplish the deliverables.
* Work with technology SMEs & other key stake holders to define IT processes and standards.
* Perform a comprehensive technical evaluation of multiple information security products for consideration and enterprise deployment.
* Exciting role with broad scope.
* Opportunity to work with influential stakeholders.
* Extensive practical knowledge of designing and validating network and security architectures.
* Practical knowledge on any security architecture framework and API integrations.
* Strong networking experience is required .
* Solid understanding of cloud security (Azure & AWS Platform) with practical knowledge of solutions like CASB, Microsoft Purview, Defender, Sentinel cloud firewall and other cloud security solutions.
* Expertise in application security assessment and the ability to implement any industry-standard framework (Like NESA, NIST, CSA.).
* Strong practical experience required in security evaluations against cloud environments like Microsoft Azure & AWS and other SaaS-based cloud systems.
* In-depth knowledge in VAPT using native or open-source toolsets like Meta exploit, kali Linux…etc
* Hand-on experience working with Data security systems like Data Classification, data discovery, data Encryption and Data Modeling.
* Have expertise in threat hunting and security operations threat management (SOTM).
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.