Job description / Role
You will deliver network, infrastructure, and data security solutions in line with the wider Cybersecurity framework and policy. In addition, this role will also support the maintenance of SOC capability and incident response.
A leading organisation in Abu Dhabi building a brand-new security function as part of the groups aim of internalising IT.
* Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and maintain security measures for the protection of data, systems, and networks per Cybersecurity policy and framework.
* Plan security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; develop requirements for applications, local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, public key infrastructures (PKIs) and related security and network devices
* Oversee security infrastructure deployment, maintenance, and advanced configuration. (Next Generation Firewalls, web gateways, mail gateways, IPS/IDS, SSL inspection, full packet inspection, network authentication and authorization technologies and management tools)
* Manage web proxy, email filtering, anti-malware and mobile devices security solutions to protect sensitive information.
* Support data protection solutions (including but not limited to data classification, DLP and data/email encryption solutions)
* Assist in conducting periodic external and internal penetration tests/red team exercises and take corrective/mitigation actions when necessary
* Contribute towards development of incident and threat response procedures along with execution of assigned activities to ensure a quick, effective, and orderly response to security incident or threat
* Support incident investigation using the host forensics, network forensics and/or reverse engineering techniques to analyse mail headers, extract macros from OLE, dissect packet capture and conduct other related analysis
* Support SOC maintenance and improvement in terms of technology and troubleshooting the basic issues in the SOAR and SIEM solutions
* Assist in periodic Cybersecurity reviews and audits and ensure compliance of the Cybersecurity standards, regulatory requirements, policies, etc.
* Continually assess, report on, and make recommendations regarding proposed architectures, strategies, and systems to enhance security of assets
Competitive salary with family benefits such as schooling assistance on offer for the right candidate.
* Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Enterprise/Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field
* Must have at least two of the following certifications: Security+, CCNA/CCNP, CEH, ITIL.
* Minimum of 8 years of practical experience in implementing Cyber and Information Security standards or developing Cyber and Information Security processes
* Experience in implementing standards and adhering to local regulations (NCEMA, Abu Dhabi Digital Authority (ADDA), Cybersecurity Council)
* Experience in implementing one of the following: NIST framework, and ISO27001 Cybersecurity framework
* Knowledge on fundamental networking concepts, architecture, and protocols
* Experience in the Implementation/ operational management of SIEM, SOAR and incident response
* Experience in Data Classification (AIP, Titus etc) and DLP (Symantec, McAfee, ForcePoint)
* Experience in working on the following technologies: DarkTrace, Rapid7, Thycotic, Aruba ClearPass, SSL-VPN, Infoblox, Bluecoat, ForceProxy, Juniper , FortiNet
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Information Security Engineer
A Leading Company In UAE
Cyber Security Engineer
Information Security Officer
BuildWell HR Solutions
|Abu Dhabi||21 Apr|
Network Security Engineer