Job description / Role
Responsibilities & Duties
• Has awareness of the prescribed D365 implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall customer engagement life-cycle.
• Responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard D365 applications.
• Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for D365 Solutions.
• Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to D365 solutions are needed.
• Responsible for driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models. Offers support on Microsoft tools for migration and integration.
• Provides guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on issues such as: performance, reliability, and security.
• Assists the customer's staff in upgrading hardware and software to meet Microsoft Dynamics installation requirements.
• Implements reports per requirements documents and standards.
• May be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems; creating services to be called from other Microsoft platform for system integrations.
• Provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
• Test modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
• Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
• Provides 1st and 2nd line technical support in the sites. Works with end users to resolve It related support requests.
• Supports all technology tasks, projects and initiatives everywhere business need for the purpose of providing direction, advice and support.
• Diagnose Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for company software’s.
• Performs work in compliance within specified warranty requirements.
• Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service related to the system.
• Assist in the development of user guides and manuals for system users.
• Provides training to staff on new systems whenever required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of business entities.
• Ensuring all software purchased licensing is recorded, renewed and maintained.
• Develop sound understanding of IT operations and related applications and IT systems as well as business related processes and procedures.
• Responsible for tracking software inventory.
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues within the company’s system environment.
• Works with other IT team members regarding new branch builds and upgrades.
• Develop technical knowledge of each system within company profile and specialized knowledge of certain nominated areas.
• Maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support.
• Maintains and consistently demonstrates a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Academic & Trades Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in the field of computer science and/or 4 years equivalent work experience.
• Industry certifications, this can include MCSE: D365 Business Applications will be added value.
Working Experience & Skills:
• 3 - 5 years development experience with Microsoft development tools.
• Excellent experience on Microsoft Dynamics, x++, C#, MorphX, power App, Data import export framework, SQL Reporting services, Workflows, Enterprise portal, Installations and configuration, Integration and administration, Team foundation server, Excel add ins, Application integration framework AIF and Security.
• Functional knowledge in Finance, SCM, SRM, HRM, CRM.
• Demonstrated ability to:
• Apply Microsoft development techniques effectively following development best practices
• Plan and carry out unit testing
• Familiar and experienced in:
• Core Microsoft Dynamics Applications
• Implementation Methodology
• Web Services and Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
• Experience in project documentation like Functional design documents (FDD), Technical Design documents (TDD), Entity relationship documents (ERD) and unit test documents.
• Experience in integrating Microsoft Dynamics systems using Application Integration Framework AIF using custom services, Document services and query-based services
• Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures to design, build and support various Windows systems and networks.
• Support business systems to ensure processes are being properly executed in all ERP Web sites, and non-ERP systems.
• Experience in gathering and synthesizing requirements and conduct requirements analysis.
• Knowledge of high-end relational databases like Progress, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle and/or another DBMS.
• Experience in documenting technical requirements.
• Ability to support planning, implementing, testing, and troubleshooting company systems and related software.
• Work with company’s system end users to troubleshoot issues, propose solutions, test, document fix, process change request through appropriate approval hierarchy, and facilitate the successful implementation of solutions.
• Firm grasp of how the web works, networking, and software products.
• Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation.
• knowledge of Microsoft based server and desktop operating systems, networks and office systems.
• knowledge of Internet technologies: Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft BizTalk Server, firewalls, etc.
• Good communication (both verbal and written) skills.
• Able to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members.
• Able to maintain professional conduct under stress.
• Self-confidence and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
• Strong time management skills
About the Company
Binghatti Holding is an international investment holding company headquartered in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). The company focuses on high-growth potential projects in the real estate, hospitality, education, industrial, construction and FMCG sectors. Empowered by mercantile experience since 1875, the brand seeks to redefine the norms of the region by delivering reasonably priced high quality products in a timely manner.
Binghatti Developers, the real estate development branch of Binghatti Holding operates throughout the UAE with a value of more than AED 3 Billion and 30 projects, including the AED 1 Billion Swarovski Sparkle Towers in Dubai Marina. The company currently operates in several areas throughout Dubai including Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Village Circle, Liwan, Dubai Land Residence Complex and Business Bay.
Binghatti Beverages, the beverage manufacturing arm of Binghatti Holding was established to provide world class beverages catering to the unique tastes of the GCC and MENA region. The company focuses on capitalizing on the region’s growing FMCG industry by commercializing the traditional juice flavors ethnic to the Middle East. The company recently invested more than AED 250 Million in a Kizad, Abu Dhabi production facility equipped with state of the art Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines. The facility sits on a plot of more than 1 million square feet and currently produces the Binghatti Beverages’ signature brand, Raubi of London.
Binghatti Hospitality intends to provide world class Hospitality Management services throughout the GCC and MENA region. The company’s primary concentrations include Food & Beverage, Hoteliering, Art Curation, Facilities Management, Sales, Marketing & ecommerce, Finance, Revenue Management, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Information Technology services related to the Hospitality Industry. The company is primarily known for their CUPAGAHWA and Aghatti café and restaurant brands in the UAE.
Binghatti Industries envisages the establishment of a technologically advanced, environmentally friendly, and sustainable smart aluminum production facility capable of producing up to 10,000 tons of aluminium frames and profiles per year. The intricate process involves the latest technology in aluminium manufacturing and processing machinery to ensure the highest environmental standards of production. The facility will also feature a state of the art joinery equipped with modern technology to produce fire resistant doors and wooden decor products.
Granada Europe Construction (GEC) is an international construction company with ‘first class unlimited’ rating. Headquartered in Dubai, GEC’s main line is principal contracting involving high-rise buildings, large purpose-built complexes, and infrastructure execution. In recent years, GEC has also moved into the niche of executing exquisite and extravagant projects for internationally renowned VIP clients.