Job description / Role
As a Data Analyst in our team, you will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Your responsibilities consist of conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design. You will develop analysis and reporting capabilities as well as monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Who you are
• You are passionate about interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports.
• You are curious. You look for the "why" behind the numbers. You ask questions and search for solutions; locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
• You develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• You are analytical, identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• You are detailed, filtering and "cleaning" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
• You are flexible, travelling to customer locations as needed
• You are collaborative, working with management to prioritize business and information needs
• You are resilient, you know how to deal with ambiguity.
• You are a Team-Player, you work with I/T and data owners to understand the types of data collected in various databases and data warehouses.
• You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations and spans numerous cultures.
• You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself. You convey and receive information in a clear, credible, and consistent manner.
• You understand the importance of effective communication within culturally diverse work teams immersed in a multinational company.
What you’ll need
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
Bonus if you have
• Experience working in an Agile environment, CSD, CSM, SA, ASE.
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).