Job description / Role
* Ability to control & maintain large scale data coming from different sources.
* Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine.
* Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
* Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively Dashboard, communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
* Records macros & knowledge of basic programming of VB through Excel sheets
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
* Proficiency with spreadsheets/Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* You should be able to manipulate large amounts of data on Excel, and convey the data story visually on PowerPoint
* Familiarity with basic statistical concepts (e.g. correlation, causation, regression analysis)
* Familiarity with data visualization (charting data)
* Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
About the Company
At Cheil we believe in creating Ideas that Move – people, brands and the world. Our clients choose us for our unique thinking and creativity driven by innovation. Integrated at an operational level, we are able to offer an alternative perspective in digital & programmatic media, retail experience and experiential & live communications. Steered by our fighting spirit of ‘TU:HON’ (achieving the impossible) we have established our largest client, Samsung Electronics, as the most valuable and desired brand globally, and within MENA.
In 2003 we opened our first MENA office in Dubai, UAE. Today, we have a strong local presence throughout the MENA markets and Cheil offices in Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran. Looking to the future, we will continue to challenge the status quo across the region’s marketing landscape with a passionate team committed to driving innovation on behalf of our clients.